Kate serves as Chief Marketing, Communications and Research officer.
DMS excels in delivering a wide range of trusted professional investment services to help our clients invest confidently and successfully offshore. Services include Investment Funds, Banking + Custody, Trust, Corporate, and Outsourcing. DMS has more than 200+ professionals headquartered in the Cayman Islands and six offices in major offshore financial centers worldwide.
Our substantial and diversified client base includes the world’s leading investment funds, financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals. DMS currently represents leading investment funds with assets under management exceeding $330 billion across a range of structures, diverse investment strategies and jurisdictions. Our market dominance has been featured extensively in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fox News and in the Financial Times where DMS Founder, Don Seymour, was recognized as "one of the global hedge fund industry's most influential men"
Kate served as Chief Marketing Officer and
Director of Communications.
World Trade's mission is to provide clients with superior tools and technology for navigating the U.S. equity markets and, through sophisticated routing technology, to offer access to the world’s most significant liquidity pools. Fusion, World Trade's best-in-class market access platform, allows traders to respond fluidly and rapidly to the markets, providing greater cost-efficiency and choice. Enabled by Fusion’s game-changing trading tools, World Trade's FINRA broker-dealer offers exceptional execution services for a wide range of clients.
Backed by a team with more than 100 years of combined experience, our firm’s proprietary products provide our clients with smarter, more cost-efficient and innovative trading and execution solutions.
Co-Created FlyBarre Program, served as National Director. FlyBarre is a sculpting and lengthening workout - using balls, straps, hand weights, and barre work - designed to reshape and tone all muscle groups. Choreographed to inspiring music and intermixed with dance and yogic components, this 60-minute workout targets and exhausts every part of the body, especially the core, and it's designed to challenge all levels. Within six months we expanded from the Flatiron to East Hampton and Boca Raton with more than 90 classes on the schedule per week in three studios.
Executive Producer, On-Air Talent
"Kate's Take" on KBTV was a four-minute daily videoblog based and shot in South Florida's Gold Coast. We covered a wide range of information from top news stories to quirky pop culture, finance and style.
• Created, produced & starred in “Kate’s Take”, a four-‐‑minute, daily video blog on YouTube’s KBTV, covering a range of topics: current events, pop culture, finance, politics and style
• Hit #1 in 19 countries on YouTube (News & Politics) on Christmas Day, 2007
• Produced award-‐‑winning documentary series about Vesicular Vaginal Fistula in Nigeria while following Physicians for Peace
• Medical device technology start-up company that serviced the elderly and their adult-child caregivers
• Raised $7.4 million in funding, solo
• Led rollout in New Jersey into both private homes and assisted living facilities
• Company subsequently sold to GE Healthcare in 2009 – cash and stock transaction
• Living Independently is now QuietCare Systems, Inc., fully owned and operated by GE Healthcare/Intel, a $500 million joint venture formed by the parent companies (GE & Intel)
• Correspondent for CNBC, launching “Business Center”, with Maria Bartiromo and Tyler Mathison.
• Wrote and Broadcasted “Kate Bohner’s Power File” on CNBC’s Power Lunch.
• Co‑author with Donald Trump, Trump: The Art of the Comeback.
• New York Times and Wall Street Journal (#1) bestseller list.
• Anchored 6 day per week webcast E*TRADE on Air, which also aired weekly on radio station WNEW FM in New York City.
• Reported and wrote weekly financial news segments On-Air Talent, aired on E*TRADE’s websites.
• Re-invented and launched “The Informer” column, brought to front of book as editor and columnist
• Wrote for Small Business, Healthcare, Marketing and Investigative Sections
Worked on a variety of mergers and acquisitions in all stages (Plessey/GEC, Sea Containers, Sterling, Chemical IPO, etc.) – ranging from client pitches and closings to new business development.
© KATE BOHNER 2014